Here is a brief description of our current Terms and Conditions around bookings, for the full document download the above .pdf
- Assumption of Risk: Acknowledgement of inherent risk associated with Mountain activities.
- Deposit: A non-refundable $300 deposit is required upon booking. This is to cover admin and logistical costs.
- Payment: Full Payment is required 60 days out from the start date of the trip.
- Cancellation: For cancellation between 60 and 30 days out from the trip there will be a 75% refund
- Cancellation: From 30 days out there will be no refund. This is required to cover our guides expenses and for the trip to run for others booked on.
- Travel Insurance: Taking out Travel Insurance to cover cancelation is highly recommended with an option for New Zealanders here.
How to contact us
To exercise your rights, or if you have questions about our privacy practices or need assistance with exercising or understanding your privacy choices, please contact us:
58 McDougall Street
+64 3 443 9422